A Masseria wedding in Puglia is an authentic Southern European experience with great food and wine and festivities well into the hot summer night.
An authentic taste of Puglia’s rich land and the delicious pleasures of the Adriatic Sea.
- 45 minutes from Salento Airport (Brindisi-Papola Casale)
- 45 minutes from Bari International Airport
- Masseria Il Melograno has 41 rooms so can accommodate large groups and has comfortable facilities. This also makes it a nice venue for post and pre wedding events
- Symbolic and civil ceremonies at the masseria
- Religious ceremonies at Churches nearby
- Winter weddings in Puglia
- Other nearby hotels for larger groups
Your wedding at Il Melograno will be the most wonderful event in Puglia, with many enchanting backdrops between sun splashed white walls, blue pools and green olive groves, for a carousel of celebrations. There is a private piazza for traditional reveleries, a stone flagged banquet hall for distinguished dinners, gardens for parties and brunch at Tamerici, our nearby beach club.
Il Melograno is renowned throughout Italy as the first masseria to open its doors to guests and reveal 400 years of history. This country estate outside Monopoli is a place of simple beauty, echoing with past lives of noblemen and farmworkers.
Beautiful spaces for symbolic and civil ceremonies
Lots of spaces for Aperitif
Gorgeous spaces for outside dinner
Wonderful spaces for “plan B”
Lots of spaces for cake cutting
Other nearby hotels such us “La Pescheria”. This is a wonderful other hotel with beautiful suites by the sea
The Pescheria and Melograno
Masseria Il Melograno has 41 rooms so can accommodate large groups and has comfortable facilities.