A wedding in Ravello on Italy’s stunning Amalfi Coast.
- Suitable for between 50 and 250 guests.
- Symbolic or Civil Ceremony at the Villa.
- Very Stylish elegant venue.
- Catholic ceremony at beautiful local church.
- Exclusive Hire from; lunchtime 1pm – 6.30pm or 6.30pm until midnight. After midnight; party continues in ground floor lounge adjoining the garden until
2am. Possibility to continue until 4am which is at an extra cost.
- Outstanding Italian cuisine. You can dine in the gardens or there is a glass garden room which is covered and also has blinds to shield you from the sun. So all very comfortable.
- Lovely accommodation available in nearby sister hotels. A few minutes walk.
- Ravello is one of the most beautiful towns on the Amalfi Coast.
How to get to Ravello
The nearest airport is Naples and if you are flying into Naples it is well worth a visit. There is also a regular train service from Rome which takes you to Salerno. From Salerno the last bit by taxi takes about 30 minutes because it is a small road. All part of the Amalfi Coast charm. Naples Airport
Wedding Planning Service
We think this venue is fabulous because we are enthusiastic appreciators of Art Deco styling. Combined with the beautiful views and the glamorous Ravello vibe it will make you feel like film stars on your wedding day.
Enjoy a relaxing glamorous wedding and we will do everything for you. See our Wedding Planning Service.
Please also consider the slightly smaller: Villa Eliana in Sorrento.