Mediterranean Castle Wedding – This beautiful castle with semi tropical gardens is right on the Mediterranean close to Rome. You can celebrate a legal civil wedding ceremony at the castle or a Catholic Church wedding ceremony in the beautiful nearby church.
The castle is in the lovely small town of Santa Marinella which has lots of seafront hotels, restaurants and cafe bars and a nice beach. It is small enough to navigate on foot and the train from Rome takes just 59 minutes and drops you near the main piazza (square) where you can find some very nice cafe bars.
The town is full of lovely seaside villas with semi tropical gardens and is an interesting place to stroll around.
- Lovely Castle right on the Mediterranean Coast close to Rome
- Civil or religious or symbolic ceremonies on site
- Bridal Suite at the Castle
- Large range of accommodation nearby (including 3 star & 4 star sea front hotels)
- 43 minutes from Fiumicino airport
- 1 hour from central Rome
- Wedding groups up to 60 people
- Inside or outside dining
- Contact Love Italy Weddings to consider this venue for your wedding
Getting to Santa Marinella from Rome by Train
Trains leaves from several of the train stations around Rome: Roma Termini, Ostiense, Trastevere, or San Pietro. The train’s final destination will read either Pisa or Civitavecchia, and it leaves twice every hour. It is a direct service with no stops and costs typically €3.60. The Mediterranean Castle wedding venue is about a ten minute walk from the station.