Umbrian Villa Wedding
Umbrian Villa Wedding – This very luxurious villa is set deep in beautiful countryside. It is 13 km from the pretty hill top town of Panicale which would be one of your options for a wedding ceremony as it has a beautiful old Town Hall. Or we can arrange a civil ceremony actually at the Villa.
There is also a chapel at the Villa for catholic ceremonies or there are several lovely churches in the local town.
- Civil ceremony or Catholic Church wedding blessing on site.
- Symbolic wedding ceremony on site.
- 27 luxurious rooms at the Villa.
- health spa, a fabulous restaurant and elegant Italian gardens.
- 2 swimming pools.
- Excellent catering.
- Wedding groups up to 60 people.
How to get to the Villa
- 2 hours from Ancona airport.
- 45 minutes from Perugia airport.
- 2 hours from Florence airport.
- 3 hours from Rimini airport
- 2.5 hours from Rome Fiumicino airport.
Enjoy a beautiful wedding deep in the Umbrian countryside. This is a charming villa rich in history, surrounded by olive trees and picturesque valleys. A truly magical place, the luxury spa resort perfectly preserves the historic essence of what was once the home of a local aristocratic family dating back to the 1780s. Original features such as marble fireplaces, authentic cotto flooring, and antique furniture decorate the hotel, creating an ambiance unique to the boutique hotel.
As well as the 27 luxurious rooms are two swimming pools, a tennis court, a highly regarded restaurant, and a deluxe spa and wellness centre. Combined with the sweeping views, the Umbrian Villa wedding venue creates for guests a once in a lifetime experience.
The wedding venue is also close to both Lake Trasimeno which is naturally beautiful and the very charming town of Panicale. This is a perfect Umbrian town and would be a delight for you and your guests to visit. It has excellent restaurants and bars.