An atmospheric, unique wedding venue for weddings in Umbria, with lots of hotel rooms close to the famous ancient town of Orvieto.
- 1 hour 30 minutes transfer by road from Rome Fiumicino International Airport
- Approximately a 1 hour train journey from central Rome
- 1 hour 30 minutes transfer from Siena, less than 2 hours from Florence
- 22 rooms and 5 suites available (54 beds in total) overlooking the courtyards of the ancient abbey and the beautiful Italian countryside
- Catholic ceremony in the church on site
- Stunning symbolic ceremony in the cloistered courtyard
- Unique views of Orvieto – one of the most the famous ancient towns in Italy
- High quality hotel with restaurant, tennis court, swimming pool, bar
- If you hire the venue exclusively there’s no time limit for music. Without exclusive use the limit is until midnight
- Stunning outdoor dining plus the large indoor restaurant and the antique lounge
- We can arrange for wine and olive oil tastings in the nearby countryside
- Ideal for visits to other famous Umbrian towns such as Perugia
This stunning Italian wedding venue is in Umbria near the lovely town of Orvieto. To get there from Rome take a train from Rome Termini station to Orvieto which takes just over one hour and then get a taxi from Orvieto station to the monastery which takes about 10 minutes.
As a converted monastery ruin, now a spectacular wedding venue it is a fascinating combination of history and luxury which, when done with lots of Italian style, works really well.
Catholic church and celebratory ceremonies are possible here or Love Italy Weddings can arrange an official civil wedding for you at the Town Hall in Orvieto. The dining is excellent and very atmospheric due to the monumental setting and you can party afterwards late into the night.
There is accommodation at the monastery with 27 rooms and more in Orvieto.
View all our locations beautiful wedding locations in Umbria