Wedding Venue in Italy Set in the Umbrian countryside close to Perugia and Assisi.
This beautiful Monastery dates back to 1333 and has been lovingly restored and converted into a luxury hotel, health spa and wedding venue in Italy.
The dining here is excellent and the chef has a Michelin star.
It also offers a stunning small scale spa, swimming pool and craft beer bewery on site, where we can arrange a beer tasting and tour.
Wedding Ceremony Options
There are 3 options for wedding ceremonies here so you can choose from:
Within the complex there’s a lovely church where we can arrange a catholic wedding with an English or Italian speaking priest.
Close to the stunning Umbrian town of Perugia where you could have a civil ceremony and we have shuttle transport for guests.
Alternatively the Monastery makes a lovely venue for a personalised symbolic ceremony.
- Religious wedding ceremony on site.
- Civil ceremony in local town.
- Symbolic ceremony on site.
- Excellent on site catering.
- 16 rooms on site with more accommodation nearby.
- Suitable for groups of up to 80 people.
- Extra Accommodation, this lovely Borgo is only 8 minutes drive away and has a further 18 bedrooms. It can actually sleep a total of 45 people: Borgo Panicaglia
Travelling to the Monastery
The venue is set in beautiful countryside close to the town of Perugia. It has a small international airport with flights from London, Bruxelles and Rotterdam amongst others. Perugia Airport