Get married in a vineyard in beautiful rural Abruzzo…
This magnificent palace was built by a baron between the 17th and 18th centuries in one of the most beautiful hilltop positions in Italy. Sharing a history that tells the story of wine in Abruzzo, its now a wine resort and its fine wines can be found on dining tables around the world. You will be welcomed here on your wedding day thanks to our special arrangement with the family.
- Legal Catholic church, Civil or Symbolic ceremony at the venue
- Church on site, civil or symbolic vineyard or garden ceremonies
- Suitable for groups of 20 to 120
- Wine tasting in wine cellar or stunning garden or vineyard setting
- Accommodation for 24 people on site with more in the immediate area
- Swimming pool for during your stay
- 20 minutes from Pescara International Airport with direct flights from London Stansted
- 30 minutes from the coast and beaches, plus mountains
Legal Civil Ceremonies take place in the garden or vineyard.
Enjoy aperitivo and canapés in the Palace Garden, admire the towering mountain view that feel close enough to touch, then turn 180 degrees to gaze at the blue sea on the horizon.
Dine around a beautifully dressed table in the stunning gardens surrounded by 360 degree views. Relish incredible Italian cuisine and great wine from the precious Palace wine cellar. Then relax and listen to music in the secret walled garden – a magical place lit by fairy lights and the stars.
The atmospheric wine cellars still house huge wooden wine casks with taints of the Baron’s wine still lingering. These rooms have vaulted ceilings and stone floors – cool and fresh in summer, warm and comforting in cooler months. Or enjoy the opulence of one of the luxurious period rooms upstairs with wonderful sunny views or cosy fires.
The unique enormous open plan bridal suite has a panorama of the surrounding countryside. Indulge yourselves in its chic bedroom and living space, with Jacuzzi bath and dining area. Your guests can relax in beautiful bedrooms too where contemporary design complements the ancient architecture and where comfort is uppermost.