On a hilltop sits this lovely town with a majestic castle which has been converted into a luxury hotel and makes a fantastic wedding venue.
- Terrace for civil ceremonies known as the ‘roof of Italy’ terrace for it’s fabulous views along the Appenines
- There is a beautiful catholic church a short walk from the castle where we can arrange catholic ceremonies
- Civil or Symbolic ceremony on the panoramic terrace
- Accommodation for up to 65 people at location with more a short distance away
- Wedding groups from 40 to 150
- Excellent on site catering