This large and elegant castle can host large groups in style.
Castle wedding in Abruzzo, Italy – perfect for large groups
- Legal civil ceremony or symbolic ceremony at the Castle
- Catholic Church ceremony nearby at a beautiful Abbey (see image at bottom of this page)
- One hour from Pescara International Airport with direct flights from London Stansted)
- Two hours from Bari International Airport
- The castle in Abruzzo, Italy has 49 rooms so can accommodate large groups and has large comfortable facilities. This makes it a nice venue for post and pre wedding events. There are other hotels nearby also that we can use for wedding guests.
Getting to the Castle
The nearest airport to the Castle is Pescara Airport which has direct flights from London Stansted and other cities. The castle wedding in Abruzzo, Italy is less than an hour from the featured airport and Love Italy Weddings will help you with transfers.
A Great wedding venue for large wedding groups
Large wedding groups need a venue with scale for a comfortable event. They need separate event areas for different parts of the day. The castle has large Italian gardens, terraces for dining and cocktails, a great pool with poolside terraces and also lots of inside space and facilities so inside is also an option.
The castle is so comfortable that you probably won’t want to leave it but if you do decide to venture out it is a very nice area. It is about a ten minute drive to the beach which has lidos and restaurants including Trabocci fish restaurants.
The Abbey featured in the above photographs is amongst the most beautiful in Italy. We can arrange a Catholic wedding ceremony for you here that is absolutely spectacular and together these two stunning venues combine to make a very grand wedding setting.