Castle wedding venue in Italy – On a hilltop sits this lovely town with a majestic castle which has been converted into a luxury hotel and makes a fantastic wedding venue.
- Terrace for civil ceremonies known as the ‘roof of Italy’ terrace for it’s fabulous views along the Appenines
- There is a beautiful catholic church a short walk from the castle where we can arrange catholic ceremonies
- Civil or Symbolic ceremony on the panoramic terrace so has all options for a castle wedding venue in Italy.
- Accommodation for up to 65 people at location with more a short distance away
- Wedding groups from 40 to 150
- Excellent on site catering
- Convenient for Pescara Airport
The castle is in the lovely Italian hilltop town of Loreto Apurtino which is a classic Italian hilltop town. It has restaurants and cafes and is a very pleasant place to spend a few days. Love Italy Weddings will create a fabulous wedding event for you here.
It has two historic churches where we can arrange catholic wedding ceremonies with either an Italian or English speaking priest as you prefer.
The hilltop town is convenient for the stylish town of Pescara which has a large beach, many beach clubs, a great range of street cafes and great restaurants. Also fabulous shopping so something for everybody.
A castle wedding in Italy is a great way to enjoy a traditional Italian town experience whilst submerging yourselves in beautiful the Italian countryside. This really is an incredible castle and as you walk into it through the impressive front entrance you will immediately get a sense of occasion. After a few nights you may well decide that castle living suits you and is the way forward!